Avermere Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AvM and AvR

Go down

AvM and AvR Empty AvM and AvR

Post  Elara Sat May 31, 2008 9:00 pm

Avermere Midnight is just something we fuck around with. It is not Serious Business. It costs no money, time, or anything like that.

I know AV like the back of my hand. I *made* a lot of it. So did Choirmaster and Ironhart and Beowulf. That being said, I started AvM mostly to get the itch to DM out of my head, to wrap up storylines and give you guys something to do.

I don't want to see AvR fail. That being said, I know some of you want to start your own mini AvM's or bring people in to see what we've done.

I am going to upload the AvM module as soon as Skip finds me a good place to stick it. I don't think we have much storage space with the darkbb.com site, and my own website for Coldshadows I let go when Chuck took over. Maybe he can give me 8 MB or so space somewhere and some bandwidth to put it up for DL.

Failing that however....I have zipped up copy. I'm sending it to Nick and Sara. If you want a copy, as long as you're an AV DM or an AvR player or someone I know, I'll be happy to give it to you. It only requires CEP 2.1.
Elara
Elara
Steel Bitch
Steel Bitch

Character sheet
Name / Race / Gender: Elara Human Female Radiant Fist
Class Type: Martial Artist
Combat Ability:
AvM and AvR Left_bar_bleue8/10AvM and AvR Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum